I wish there was a lot to report, but to be honest, there's not. We are trying to stay busy despite the cold (yes, still cold) weather. We attend story time and playgroups weekly, book club monthly, and every FRG (Family Readiness Group) event we can. Roxie is rolling over and sleeping better. Roger will soon be starting soccer and turning 3. I have started doing Pilates and really like it. Matt is working all the time. The good news: we will all be enjoying some rest and relaxation together next month to celebrate our anniversary and Roger's birthday. Woohoo!!!!
7 years ago

3 comments:
Aaah, New York. Yeah it's still winter this time of year. I remember calling home and my dad would say all his flowers were blooming ... and it was still snowing and in the 20's where we were. *Sigh* But it's gorgeous country, so that almost makes up for it, right? :)
We loved doing storytime until Vincent (#3) was born. We still go often to check things out, but life got too busy with Elizabeth in school. Enjoy those cute kids!
It got down to freezing here again the last 3 nights after hitting mid 70's.
Gosh your kids are growing up. I can remember meeting you for the first time and Roger was so little..now he is almost 3?! That is crazy. I'm so glad you get to celebrate your anniversary with Matt, that is coming up soon!!
Post a Comment