When we got stationed at Ft. Drum many people responded by saying "I'm sorry...it's cold and snows a lot there." They were right about the cold and the snow. It does snow A LOT and it is VERY cold, but I am loving it. I love bundling up and driving in a warm car. I think it's funny when 30 degrees feels like a heat wave. I've never seen snow like the lake effect snow that falls here, and just today it was -25 degrees when I got up (schools were canceled!). Luckily, I have a warm house and winter gear and many good friends. I feel lucky to be here.


*Please continue reading...2 new posts below!
2 comments:
Your kids are adorable. That thick blanket of snow sure makes you appreciate having heat in your house and cuddling up with your little ones. =)
I'm so glad to hear you're doing so well. That gives me hope for our upcoming deployment. Your kids are getting so big! They are adorable!
Post a Comment