Roxie: It's pretty basic for her. She likes to eat, cat nap, and be held. She loves to be talked to and has started smiling and cooing. Overall, she's a good baby as long as I hold her. She's a mama's girl, but doesn't really have a choice anyway.
Roger: He loves letters. He loves movies about letters, books about letters, magnetic letters, letter blocks, and foam letters. That is what he usually plays with when he's not on his trampoline watching the Backyardigans. He also loves to sing and dance. I recently took him to see Tangled, and he had to dance in the aisle during each song. He just couldn't contain himself. He still throws some crazy fits and tests my patience, but I chalk it up to the terrible twos and gaining a new sibling.

Me: I am in a better place than I thought I would be. I haven't had any major meltdowns, and I get a sick satisfaction from shoveling and sweeping snow. The deployment thing is funny because as much as I don't like it sometimes, I know without a doubt it is the right thing for Matt and our family to be going through right now. I am able to still be happy and enjoy life, which I didn't think I would be able to.

Matt: He's busy. He is flying many hours and doing a great job supporting the ground soldiers. He is able to skype with me a few times a week and also call me once a week. He is part of a great troop and can't wait to meet his daughter in a few months!

3 comments:
I love the mini updates on all of you! Everyone looks happy and healthy. Love you all!
Roger is growing up so darn fast and my goodness what a handsome boy he is. Roxie is adorable and I can't wait to meet her one day. You look great and I miss seeing you around. Matt and you guys are in our prayers all the time! We love you guys!
You look great Lori! And of course also your kiddos! Glad you are doing well...I think about you lots!
Post a Comment