One morning while my sister was visiting I decided to go home to Wyoming for Christmas. I flew back with her and stayed for a month and then my mom flew back to New York with me. It took 4 flights each way, but it was well worth it. The time flew by and Roger had tons of fun with his cousins. I was happy to introduce Roxie to my family and get some extra help and sleep while I could. Highlights: Roger got a trampoline and Roxie started smiling. (I got pictures of both when I was back home)

Roger's favorite gift

Roxie's smile

Snowman masterpiece with Grandpa

Roger and his cousin Ryan (these two were known for their fist fights)

Roger would only go see Santa if Taytum did
2 comments:
Wow, Roger has sure changed! You guys have two really cute kids-but you already know that :) Glad to hear you have adjusted to the snow, I miss it sometimes. I also miss being able to go on our morning run/walks!
How did you get that trampoline home?! I hope it came in a good box for shipping. It's always nice to spend holidays with family.
Post a Comment