Monday, September 13, 2010

Sad, but true

I've dreaded this post for quite some time now, but I can no longer put it off. For the safety of Matt while he is away, I will be making this blog private. Not that I have blogged much lately, but I'm sure when he's gone, I'll have plenty of time and pictures of both of our kids to post. Please leave me your email if you're interested in keeping up with our little family.

34 comments:

NaDell said...

I want to keep reading. How's that little boy doing? Baby?
My email is nadscrow@yahoo.com

roxanne said...

I want in on this.

roxannecarlile@yahoo.com

Shelly and Vic said...

vshubbard@hotmail.com

Wish I could've come down for lunch! Thanks :)

Ash & Paul said...

please invite me to keep up with you guys.

ashley.belnap@gmail.com

Adam Amy Wes said...

amyshirley1402@msn.com

Mary said...

definitely want to stay in the loop! marydelmege@gmail.com. i hope all is well!

Benjamin and Jennie said...

jennietaylor5@gmail.com

Misty.Castagno said...

How is your pregnancy going? Are you all ready for the little one?

misty.castagno@aggiemail.usu.edu

Katie Webb said...

Me too me too!! clint.katie@gmail.com

Monroe Family said...

love blogs! :)
caslmonroe@gmail.com

4everboys said...

csallenfamily@gmail.com!!

Erica said...

love being able to read your blog!
ericacoombs@comcast.net

Derek & Penny said...

PLEASE add me! :) penny0183@gmail.com

Derek & Penny said...

PLEASE add me! :) penny0183@gmail.com

Ryan and Katie Whipple said...

Please allow me to continue stalking you. katiewhip@gmail.com

Natalie said...

so I thought I had you as a reader on my blog and I don't see you. Hmmm. Send me your email and I'll invite you. But, I do want to be still see your blog my email is. natalieshelley@yahoo.com

Katie said...

Please add me too!!

ktgoose13@hotmail.com

Rae said...

rsvarady@gmail.com :) :)

varadyland.blogspot.com :)

Ashley Halsey said...

Please please invite me! ashleymariehalsey at gmail

Sarah said...

sarahtbingham@gmail.com

Can't wait to see more pics! How's NY treating you?

Reianna said...

reianna@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Oh please add me! :)

jennyervin@gmail.com

I hope you guys are doin' good!! How's the babe?!!! When are you due again?!!!

~Jenny Kuhni

Anonymous said...

wow, I'm oblivious! I just had to scroll down and read you were having a girl!! Silly me!!! congrats!!!!

Trent & Brenda said...

Yes, please! :-)

thejencooper said...

Hey I still want to stalk you guys. I don't like publicly postin' my email though. I think you still have it, if not then post something on my blog... or facebook...or do you still have my number?...or ask Amy...gosh, so many ways to get a hold of people these days!

This Idaho Girl said...

chriswesterberg@hotmail.com

Julie said...

Hey Lori,
I'm sorry that you have to do this too. It isn't fun to have your husband gone. Please add me to your list.

JDastrupfamily@gmail.com

Megan and Kyle said...

eldercali2002@yahoo.com
Please add me!! We miss you guys so much!!

Kristen said...

Pick me! Pick me! grannyk10@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Please add us...

mattjesiccakade@netzero.com
mattkallas44@netzero.com

Mindy said...

nathan.mindy@gmail.com
So glad I got to see you and Roger!

The Grandy's said...

Does this mean you'll actually post now? Seriously, JUNE? I need to see more of your house!

nikki_grandy@yahoo.com

LoRene said...

Thank you for inviting me to your Blog. It will be fun to see the pictures of Roxy and Roger. I hope this year will fly by and before you know it Matt will be back home in time for Christmas!!!
Thank heavens for skype!!!

bex said...

count me in. Im just getting back into this stuff...my email is bckcotterell@gmail.com. Love ya, girl :-)