Because I feel like a whale, my hair is an awkward length, and Roger absolutely refuses to stay still for the camera, I have really slacked on pictures. Or maybe I'm just lazy. This doesn't mean our activities have slumped. For Matt's block leave (the leave granted to soldiers before they deploy) we enjoyed a trip to Jackson Hole, WY and Provo, UT to visit family. There was an abundance of fish caught in Jackson Hole, wildlife drives, tourist shopping, eating at Dairy Queen, and Roger playing with cousins. It was great. In Utah, we ate great food, attended the temple, visited with friends and family, shopped again, and never really slowed down. It was wonderful. Thanks to all who had us, helped us, and still love us!
7 years ago

2 comments:
:) Yes a mudroom is necessary. I wished we'd had one. It looks good-- and you'll be very glad for it come December.
Nice Fish!
Post a Comment