Yay! I'm so excited for you. Having 2 will be so much fun. Roger is growing so fast and is so adorable. And I LOVE the pictures of your house. It looks awesome!
Yay! Little girls are so much fun, she will be darling. Congrats! When are you due? Hope you're enjoying NY. We definitely need to get together sometime. Our house is always open for you to come stay. We would love to see you.
Hooray for a GIRL! I thought I wanted another boy to play with Kev but I am so glad we had a girl! She is so fun! Rog is going to love having a sister! He'll be a great big brother! Happy Birthday to the Rog Man! It looks like he had a great birthday! I am glad he is eating better and not making you work so hard to get some food in him! I love your house--it looks beautiful! I love the color in the kitchen! Hooray for you guys!
OOOH!! So exciting! Congrats you guys!!! That's funny, Nov 4 was Sienna's due date last year. I hope you guys are doing well! I hope sometime we can end up at the same post. We went to Savannah all by ourselves! Nobody from Ft Rucker is there! Seriously people!
10 comments:
Yay! I'm so excited for you. Having 2 will be so much fun. Roger is growing so fast and is so adorable. And I LOVE the pictures of your house. It looks awesome!
Yay! Little girls are so much fun, she will be darling. Congrats! When are you due?
Hope you're enjoying NY. We definitely need to get together sometime. Our house is always open for you to come stay. We would love to see you.
Hopefully I won't be too far behind ya! ;) Congrats babe!
HIP HIP HOORAY! We are so excited for you guys! She will be absolutely gorgeous (if she looks like the momma).
Oh yay!!! How exciting!! Congratulations and she is gonna be soooo so stink'n cute!
I can't wait to meet this little girl. She is sure going to be a cutie!!!!
A GIRL!!!!! OOOOOOOOHHHHH So exciting!!!! Congratulations guys! Another cute little Stockton on the way! Hooray!
Hooray for a GIRL! I thought I wanted another boy to play with Kev but I am so glad we had a girl! She is so fun! Rog is going to love having a sister! He'll be a great big brother! Happy Birthday to the Rog Man! It looks like he had a great birthday! I am glad he is eating better and not making you work so hard to get some food in him! I love your house--it looks beautiful! I love the color in the kitchen! Hooray for you guys!
OOOH!! So exciting! Congrats you guys!!! That's funny, Nov 4 was Sienna's due date last year. I hope you guys are doing well! I hope sometime we can end up at the same post. We went to Savannah all by ourselves! Nobody from Ft Rucker is there! Seriously people!
Haha! Check me out. I already commented and I forgot. I am soooo out of it sometimes! :)
Post a Comment