Ever since I wasn't able to trick or treat anymore, Halloween just hasn't been too enjoyable for me. It gets in the way of Thanksgiving and Christmas. Anyhow, I'm hoping that viewpoint changes as I have kids and they grow old enough to appreciate the goodness of candy. Roger's just not there yet. We did end up having a fun day, though. We attended a party that was full of good food (the best caramel apples ever) and fun children's games. We also went trick or treating to one house on post. I'm glad it's over and I don't have tons of candy to eat all day. Not only that, now I can listen to Christmas music!
7 years ago

4 comments:
Holy heckaroni, Roger is not a baby anymore! I miss you guys so much. Does Rog cuddle anymore? You can break the news to me gently if he doesn't. He looks so cute in his halloween costume. Hope you guys are doing great!!
Halloween is much more fun as kids get older. I think it's more fun when they can say trick-or-treat and tell me what they want to be for Halloween.
Hey guys, been a while since we spoke. Hope you're having fun. Are you guys coming back Utah way anytime soon. Take care and have a great time.
He looks a little confused about the concept of trick-or-treating. You know what would make it more enjoyable? If people gave out money instead of candy. By the way, I didn't even take my girls this year. They didn't dress up either. Bah Humbug on Halloween.
Post a Comment