Friday, December 18, 2009

Duty Station

I'm way behind on blogging, but I did want to post about our next duty station. We will be headed to Fort Drum, New York after Matt graduates (flight school or ranger school?). I had a feeling that's where we were going, and we're soooooo excited!

6 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

Hooray for a place with seasons! I'm a little jealous about all the cool stuff you'll be able to see too.

Sarah said...

Hey, that's close to us! Well, fairly close, only about 2 hours or so. When are you moving? Too bad we're moving in April...

thejencooper said...

Oh my goodness! How exciting you guys! When are you moving? Merry Christmas guys!

Emily Hamilton said...

Yay, New York! You'll LOVE it. We'll have to get together sometime. If you ever want to visit DC while on the East, always know you have a place to stay. :) Thanks for serving our country!
Have a very Merry Christmas!!
P.S. I love all the pictures. You have such a cute family.

STEPHANIE said...

I am so excited for you guys....that is our #1 choice. So let us know when it looks like you are moving and if you need help at all. There is so much to do just a cars drive away.

~The Dippold's said...

Congrats! How much longer do you have?