Friday, November 6, 2009

Denver


I had a WONDERFUL time in Denver. I attended my friend from high school, Katie's wedding. It consisted of many activities: lunch with the girls, meet and greet, wedding in a chapel in the mountains, reception dinner and dance. On top of that, I got to see my mom (met me in Denver) and Trevon, another high school friend. My mom chased Roger around and changed his poopy diapers while I caught up with my old friends. I'm lucky to have a mom like that and friends that it never felt like we've been apart. It was well worth traveling alone with a toddler that absolutely despises to sit down for any length of time over 30 minutes. My flights were great and people were very helpful. Roger himself didn't even do too bad. I was equipped with a DVD player, baby einstein dvds, suckers, fruit snacks, and fruit loops. Because I was without Matt, I really didn't
take any pictures, really I only took 3. Here's my favorite of Roger at the reception dinner; he had a little too much champagne I think!

No comments: