Monday, August 3, 2009

A cheesy grin....literally

I have prided myself in Roger being a fairly clean eater up to this point. That is probably because he doesn't really eat. Well, he will eat pasta shells and cheese. This is my first "messy" food picture of Roger and it is a very common occurrence (just with cheese) at our residence. I am tempted to sometimes feed it to him so I don't have to clean up the mess, but I don't want to be feeding him forever!

On a different note, I have been called as a nursery leader at church. I am scared to death to be dealing with 18 month-3 year old children for two hours in a small, isolated room. The positive side is I am not alone and I get to bring Roger, so we won't fight anymore during church.
Matt is still on hold, hopefully enjoying his time at home. It is rumored he could start the Kiowa course in October or November. You never know with the Army.

7 comments:

Melissa & Jimmy said...

What a cutie! Good luck with nursery...been there done that...it was fun but a lot of work! I can't believe you are still there!

NaDell said...

At least in the nursery you get to eat snacks! Ours are always good. So good that we don't mind subbing. (They usually have goldfish, fruit loops, and sometimes-with other leaders-Cookie Crisp cold cereal. They give every kid a bowl with all three mixed up a little. Surprisingly, it tastes pretty good mixed.)
Love the cheesy face. He's getting so big.

Adam Amy Wes said...

You'll do great in the nursery. Wow it seems like time is flying by for you guys if matt might be starting in a few months. Good luck!

The Patty Cake House said...

He really is such a cute little boy!!!!

Kristen said...

Hey There! Roger is so handsome! I love the messy face pics! Nursery sounds fun . . . kind of! Ha ha! I hope it goes well for you! How are you liking the ward? COngrats on your first 5K! THat is exciting! I haven't checked your blog for a long time apparently! I am jealous you are going to Jackson Hole--that place will always hold a special place in my heart. I am looking forward to your pictures! Yeah! Have fun!

thejencooper said...

CUte pictures! You will be GREAT in nursery! I would completely trust you with my kids anytime and you are such a fun person for kids. I am with you though, that would totally stress me out as well, so I send my luck and hope you don't go crazy!

Our family said...

If you smack the little ones they will stop causing problems and cry. Crying will make them tired and they will take a nap. The nap will give you a break. When the parents come to get them they cannot tell on you because they are young and cannot talk. Use a phone book it will not leave a mark. :^)