On July 18th I ran my very first 5K. I'm not a "runner" or very athletic, but I have been working towards this for a few months. It wasn't as hard as I thought until the end was a steep hill. I ran it in 32:45, a few minutes behind my jogging buddy. I chalk that up to age (and that she's fast). I ran the whole way, and if I did, I could reward myself with a new running outfit. It was nice to have motivation that stuck with me the whole way. I look forward to running a little faster 5Ks in the future.

Before /After
8 comments:
Great job on the run! I really need to get running again here soon. I go to classes but, not run as much anymore. I think when I am done with working I will start that a bit more. Enjoy your new running outfit.
I am super impressed! I REALLY need to get started on some sort of exercise regimen. I'm still intending to call you sometime soon...I'm sure you've just been waiting by the phone : )
That is fantastic! You are awesome!
Congrats!! I want to do a 5k. What did you do to prepare?? When are you running your next one?? Enjoy your new outfit. I better start training!! :)
Great job babe! Wish I coulda done it with ya!
Awesome! Good job! You look FANTASTIC! I love running 5k's and can't wait to get back into it after this pregnancy! I'm so proud of you! Running is SO hard!
Holy cow girl, you are my hero. That is so awesome!
Wow, I am very impressed! Good for you!
Post a Comment