Saturday, April 25, 2009

Our family decided to have a fun night out last night (Friday) and splurge on one of our most favorite foods, wings. So we went to Hooters. What happened made me blush and Matt proud. The waitress stood right next to Roger (in high chair) to take our order. As she was writing down our order, Roger decided to repeatedly poke her "hooter." Matt was sitting closest to him and wouldn't make him stop and I was mortified. I guess I'm just glad he likes girls.

9 comments:

NaDell said...

That is funny!
At least he wasn't pinching!

Katie Webb said...

Oh how funny! I would have been so embarassed! It really is funny though! No denying boys will be boys!

bex said...

I haven't logged into your blog in forever! I suck!!! But little Roger is ADORABLE and I can't believe how much he has grown. I am very excited to see you guys in May:-) The boob thing is awesome...all I have to say is you can't blame the little guy...must've been like heaven for him!

Mindy said...

Roger?! :) That is funny...I would have been 30 shades of red. ha ha

Sarah said...

Hehehe, that's funny!! I love wings, too, definitely one of my favorite foods!

thejencooper said...

Oh my goodness I can't stop laughing! Niiiiice, Roger. Oh by the way Matt, I heard that you have access to a really exzpensive high powered hair dryer and I was wondering if I could borrow it? The humidity is killer on my hair.

thejencooper said...

Oops! Apparently there is a new way to spell "expensive."

~The Dippold's said...

That is so hillarious!!

Anonymous said...

Oh mu gosh! I am cracking up so bad right now! That is hilarious and yes, I am glad too that he like girls. :)