Matt's right in the middle of flight school
He comes home feeling pretty cool
He is in "instruments" now
As he relays his knowledge to me, all I think is "wow"
Roger is starting to crawl
It has been a slow process, but I'm not worried at all
He has become such a fun boy
He claps, chatters, and will play with pretty much any toy
I stay busy with Rog, babysitting the neighbor, and keeping the house clean
I enjoy my friends and try not to be mean
We feel so lucky to be together as a family so much
If we look close enough, it's easy to see the Lord's touch.

He comes home feeling pretty cool
He is in "instruments" now
As he relays his knowledge to me, all I think is "wow"
Roger is starting to crawl
It has been a slow process, but I'm not worried at all
He has become such a fun boy
He claps, chatters, and will play with pretty much any toy
I stay busy with Rog, babysitting the neighbor, and keeping the house clean
I enjoy my friends and try not to be mean
We feel so lucky to be together as a family so much
If we look close enough, it's easy to see the Lord's touch.

5 comments:
I just think he is adorable!
What a cute poem :) I just love that little boy! He brightens up my day.
CUTE!!!
I never knew you were a poet! Impressive. And don't worry, I don't think you're mean : )
I love this post. Roger is so sweet, darling and precious! I am happy to hear that you are loving being a mommy!
Post a Comment