Friday, October 31, 2008

I got tagged by my good friend Kerilynn. By the way Kerilynn, I miss you like crazy! I'm sorry I didn't do the tag earlier as your blog didn't update on my list.

TAG, YOU'RE IT!!! (Sweetheart Tag)
What is your husband's name? Matthew Roger Stockton
How long have you guys been married? 1.5 years
How long did you date? 2 long years
How old is he? 30
Who is taller? Matt
Who can sing best? Definitely Matt
Who is smarter? It's a toss up-he'd say he is and I'd say I am
Who does laundry? Me except when I'm pregnant
Who pays the bills? The internet does with Matt's mula
Who cooks dinner? I do
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Neither, we're never wrong
Who kissed whom first? Matt did (I thought he was a player), but he kindly asked before making the move

Now, I tag you back Kerilynn-I would like 6 quirks describing yourself and that tag of 3s earlier mentioned on my blog.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

That is such a cute picture of you two! Your hair was and still IS gorgeous! :)

Emily Hamilton said...

I love reading about you two...you're a great couple! I love the first kiss line. :)

Our family said...

This is Jerid. I also love the first kiss line. I remember that day I had worked a Grave shift. Matt came to me with the kissing dilemma and I recomended he go for it. He was so nervous because he had only done it on his own hand. He had no real life experience with the exception of a grandma kiss or two. I gave him a motivational talk and let him practice on me, morning breath and all. I then sent him directly to your house. It brings me joy to know that I played a part in the experience that you both share with us now.