7 years ago
Friday, October 24, 2008
And so it begins
My summer vacation that has drifted into fall is over. I guess it's time to realize that we are in Alabama for a reason-not to enjoy luxurious post housing or take random trips to the beach, but for Matt to learn how to fly helicopters. He is finally starting flight school (primary). Actually, he started today. He is excited, I am excited, Roger is not too excited, as he will be stuck with me all day. It is bittersweet...I'm ready for Matt not to be restless and I'm also going to miss handing Roger over to him during fussy time. I still feel like I'm attending school on how to be a mom, but it's time for both of us to step up to the plate. Here we go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
ya,I know how you feel. Mark was on hold for the first three months of Abrielle life so it was really easy to get a break.
Don't worry you'll do great :)
somehow it always works out.
Good luck to both of you! You will be awesome! I wish there WAS a school on how to be a mom!
Hi Lorie! I love the blog and I'm inspired to do one of my own:-) It's awesome to see pic's of you, Matt, and li'l Roger and to see how you all are growing. I'm sure you will do great as a Mom and will learn and grow a lot. I personally do not love that feeling of "stretching" but it seems to happen a lot whether I like it or not:-) Love you lots!! Talk to later...
Don't you have a degree on how to be a mom? J/K Now it's time to put theory into practice now, huh? Your blog is so sweet, and it's fun to hear how you guys are doing. (PS... I had tagged you on my blog. It still doesn't look like much, but I added something.)
Post a Comment