Jerid is all too aware of Matt's sick sense of humor-we were Brokeback Mountain 2, so we will put that $5 towards an amazing Christmas gift for the Barneys. I just want to commend Kaci on her guess of two different versions of Ed. I got thinking about it and it could have been 3 different versions of Ed-Roger when he was a baby, and then Matt when he's a cowboy and me when he's a John Deere man.
8 comments:
I am going to say Brokeback Mountain has a baby. You can use the five bucks you owe me towards my Christmas gift.
I was with Jerid when he wrote Brokeback Mountain. I second his vote. HA HA HA
I'm gonna say cowboy and John Deere farmer...maybe uh too different versions of ED!
Hmmm....A Maverick??? :)
Jerid is all too aware of Matt's sick sense of humor-we were Brokeback Mountain 2, so we will put that $5 towards an amazing Christmas gift for the Barneys.
I just want to commend Kaci on her guess of two different versions of Ed. I got thinking about it and it could have been 3 different versions of Ed-Roger when he was a baby, and then Matt when he's a cowboy and me when he's a John Deere man.
ummm, yeah, that is a pretty sick sense of humor all right! But I have to say it's pretty funny :)
Funny that my SICK brother is the winner! We can't wait to see you during the Christmas season. Love you guys.
By the way I think the title of your blog is hilarious and I told me dad all about it and we had a really good laugh.
Post a Comment