So I'm not the only crazy one up at this time! :) Looks like you guys had a nice trip. I love the West!! :(
Okay I was totally kidding about the last post, so no hard feelings?Your trip looked like ssooo much fun!, I'm so jealous of any trip to Utah!!! That's where I call home, and most of my family is...as Napoleon Dynamite so classically said: "LUUCKY!"
Looks like a great vacation with the family. Becky looks great!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So I'm not the only crazy one up at this time! :) Looks like you guys had a nice trip. I love the West!! :(
Okay I was totally kidding about the last post, so no hard feelings?
Your trip looked like ssooo much fun!, I'm so jealous of any trip to Utah!!! That's where I call home, and most of my family is...
as Napoleon Dynamite so classically said: "LUUCKY!"
Looks like a great vacation with the family. Becky looks great!
Post a Comment