Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Lip


I just wanted everyone to experience Roger's bottom lip. Lucky for me, I get to see it on a daily basis. It always gets him so much sympathy from everyone except me. I guess I've become immune to it's effects.

7 comments:

Kattelman Krew said...

oh, what a sweet sad face! I am having the hardest time not being a slave to my daughter, if she had it her way no chores would ever get done! she just wants to play and play.....he growing so big and so fast!!!

I just invited you to our blog, so check your email...

P.S. lets make our husbands do their home teaching before the end of the month this month :)

Ryan and Katie Whipple said...

Im so glad you finally got it on camera. I think its hilarious! What a stinker. A cute stinker.

Mindy said...

So cute! I also love your blog.

NaDell said...

Yeah, kids' lips are the worst when they discover that it makes you do things. They seem to enjoy the manipulation of it. He's still so cute though. (That's the trouble, right?)

Katie Webb said...

I just found your blog! Do you remember me? Anyway, I hope you don't mind that I looked. Roger is a DOLL!!! I love the picture of him in his tie! Oh, and don't worry, no one can live in the Ozark Ward without conforming to the blogging lifestyle :) We welcome you with open arms and happy hearts!

Kattelman Krew said...

Hey where did you guys have that burp cloth made that I saw on Sunday? I WANT ONE! MUST HAVE ONE NOW!!!

I buy everything I can with helicopters on it....so please do share.

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable! How can you not fall for the pouty lip???