Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Our new Addition


Meet Oscar, our new pet spider. He resides in our car port and remakes his web every night. He doesn't make a mess or cost any money; he even eats a lot of annoying bugs.
We are excited to have him as part of the family.

5 comments:

Adam Amy Wes said...

You are hilarious! But why couldn't you guys just get a dog? :)

Anonymous said...

Haha! We had a spider just like that when we lived on Post, his name was Floyd. :) It is exciting to have a spider in the fam. :)hehe you are so cute!

Erica said...

ewwwe... I hate spiders! Sadly, because of the cold weather, I have lot's of pet spiders...but they don't stay pets for long, if I have anything to do with it...ok, well I don't kill them, but I get someone braver to do the job!

Kattelman Krew said...

yikes!!! Good news! the extend family -of you new edition- that lives at our house, wants to do the family reunion at your guys' place this year :)

Mary said...

yes, let's be friends again! i can't believe you have a real, live baby. holy moly. weren't we just walking around the temple and renting movies and eating out yesterday? that's what i thought. i'm glad you have a blog so i can also blog stalk you as well. do you have the same number? how is everything? i definitely miss you!

ps - lack of communication is not your fault at all... it is a two-way street, my friend.

pps - every time i go in gunnies i think of you. take that for what it is worth. :)