Thursday, September 25, 2008

I often find myself thinking about what Roger is going to be like when he grows up...For instance, will he be


a country/farm boy? dedicated to Grandpa Ed-Mr. John Deere himself


a sports fan? dedicated to Rick, Kristi, and Ty-the biggest sports fans I know-go Cougs! Actually, I like Alabama now


a Thug? Like his dad used to try to be



or a Metro? Yes, he's wearing Pink


I would love it if he could end up just like his dad.


12 comments:

Adam Amy Wes said...

That is such a CUTE idea! I love all the outfits!

4everboys said...

cute!!! i love it! he looks adorable. i like him best like his daddy :)

NaDell said...

He's so cute in all of the outfits. He hopefully won't become a jailbird though, right? Maybe he could be that for Halloween though???

KHecht said...

Super cute boy! I love the blog.

steph said...

i love roger! what a cute little thug he makes:) i seroiusly loved all those pictures. they made my day.

Kattelman Krew said...

I'm totally going to copy you with "many faces" look... what a fun idea! I just need to branch out a get different styles of clothes for Abrielle though -she pretty much dresses the same all the time...maybe we'll give the thug look a try :)

Dave and Kerilynn Cindrich said...

SO CUTE!!! That last part was precious about being just like his daddy. I'm loving your blog, and I'm glad you've conformed. It's fun to see how you guys are doing.

The Patty Cake House said...

Hey Lorie - I hope it is ok that I found your blog. Roger is sooooo cute! I love your picture of you sleeping - that is so how I feel today - Mom, Cook, Wife, Maid. :O)

Anonymous said...

LOVE THIS BLOG! My vote is the sports/metro. Love a man in PINK.

Abe said...

I found your blog from your facebook, I like the title.

kaci plus said...

I love these pictures. He is the most adorable thing I have ever seen...(besides Toby that is) and your blog title made me laugh really hard. I am too lazy to sign in so I am anonymous.
Kaci

Emily Hamilton said...

This post is so cute! What a handsome guy! I love it!