Monday, September 15, 2008

4 Months and Counting...




Has it really been that long? It seems like yesterday when Matt and I could sleep all night, go on a date every Friday, and only think about ourselves. Little Bubbers has been really good to teach us the beginning of patience and selflessness. Thanks Rog.

6 comments:

Erica said...

Wow! Little Roger is so cute!! Your blog is cute too! I wish y'all lived closer so that I could see you in all of your "mominess"! I still can't believe that almost all of my friends are married and have babies....it makes me feel like a little kid! Anyways...I need to call you, and I have a present for your baby that I need to send to you! I love and miss ya!
-Erica

NaDell said...

Roger is adorable! Did you get what I sent you? Does it match good enough? I hope so. We will check your blog often to see what you're up to.

Melissa & Jimmy said...

Yahoo! A blog! It looks great already!

LoRene said...

What a great job you did on creating your Blog! Now you won't have to send pictures every week, I can just read and see what you are doing.
LoRene

Reianna said...

Hi Lori, this is Josh's wife Reianna. He told me you had a blog and so he gave me the link. Congrats on your baby...he is so cute. We love putting our little boy in ties...it makes them look like little missionaries!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing how quickly your life transforms... And you wouldn't have it any other way!