Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Three or So Things...This is for you NaDell

3 Joys

  • When Matt is not deployable
  • When Roger goes to sleep without crying
  • When I get into a warm car after church (any season)

3 Fears

  • Matt dying at war
  • Roger not waking up
  • Whenever the alarm on post goes off, I fear! (even the test ones)

3 Obsessions/Collections

  • Blog stalking
  • I collect Enfamil coupons obsessively
  • Beating any Nintendo game before Matt

3 Surprising Facts

  • I've survived E Coli
  • I used to keep black widows and feed them
  • I have huge cankles (not so surprising, I know)

You have been tagged: Amy, Natalie, Erica

5 comments:

The Patty Cake House said...

You SO do not have cankles. You crack me up!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I have cankles too!

My sister calls me "Stove Pipes" because she loves to hate me.

You are so tiny and cute. I highly doubt you have actual cankles.

Adam Amy Wes said...

Very intriguing. Its cool to find out about the inner workings of our friends!:)

Katie Webb said...

I know what you mean about those first 2 fears! Black Widows? Yikes.

NaDell said...

Sorry. Somehow in a blog switch, you got off my list. I knew I was missing someone! I'm glad to catch up with the last few months!
I'm glad my post helped you out. I'm trying to not just do pictures of my kids.... That's hard though.