Thursday, September 11, 2008

Finally....

We have conformed.

3 comments:

Our family said...

John Who? Sweet! Its about time. nice shot:) Good to see you are alive.

bex said...

Hi Matt, Lorie, and Roger!!! Your blog looks sweet!! I like the headline...clever:-) That's what most people are thinking when you tell them your name for the first time. Thanks for setting it up. I look forward to more pic's and info about what's happening in sweet home alabama. Love ya!

House of Jones Girls said...

It's great to see how you're doing. I usually was able to get some sort of update from my mom who would talk with your mom...you look great. Just the same cute girl I remember. Yes please keep in touch with us-we'd love that! I'll try to update our blog so you can see our latest crazy days at the Jones' House of girls...

Cindy Jones