Sunday, July 17, 2011

Tentative Update

We are "tentatively" moving to Ft. Rucker, AL in May 2012 for Matt to teach an Officer Leadership Course. He will teach for a year, then attend Captain's Career Course for 6 months. We are excited to head back to the deep south: home of cockroaches, hurricanes, bbq, no deployments, and warm winters. Beaver Lake Trail here I come!

4 comments:

Derek & Penny said...

Jealous! I wish we were going back!

Ash & Paul said...

really?! Going back huh? :) How fun!

Katie said...

That's awesome!! Oh how I miss the Beaver Lake trail. You'll have to take a walk/run on it for me :) That will be a lot of fun to go back.

Megan and Kyle said...

Too bad I won't be there!!! We will be leaving in January. Of course now that everyone is heading back to Bama we are leaving. But yeah for no deployments!!! Plus housing is so much nicer now. I haven't had a single cockroach in my new house since we moved in in October 2010.