I love fall. I love hot cider, leaves changing color, leaving your windows open at night, and wearing cute jackets. Northern New York is the perfect place for me to be right now. I live 5 minutes from a cider mill that presses apples to make it's own cider. It's hands down the best I've ever had. The temperatures are usually 65 during the day and down to 40 at night. Also, just a couple hours away, is Lake Placid where fall colors abound. We recently took a weekend to enjoy the colors and see the sights (a couple of Winter Olympics have been held there). Here I am in all my glory at 34 weeks and getting bigger.
7 years ago

1 comment:
Ah yeeeah! Look at that belly! Love it! So excited for you guys to have another baby. Good luck with everything and I wish I had some good advice to tell you about how to help Roger. We are still childless and clueless at that. :) But, maybe... just make sure he can help you with things so he feels needed?! I dunno. :) Happy to see you are liking New York. Makes me want to go there. :)
Post a Comment