Saturday, June 20, 2009

Something new....Can you believe it?



So after 13 months of, first black thick hair, then strawberry blond wavy hair, I can finally see Roger's head. We buzzed his locks and at first I thought I might cry, but I ended up loving it. I hope not to get asked whether he is a boy or girl anymore.


10 comments:

The Patty Cake House said...

I love his new hair cut!!!!!

Mindy said...

No way! ha ha He looks so cute! He seriously looks like a toddler/big boy. Does he cuddle? Or is he too big for that now, now that he had a hair cut and all? :)

Derek & Penny said...

I Love the buzzed head! I think he looks adorable. We were sad to not see you guys yesterday. Call me if you are going to the ward temple day.

Kristen said...

Roger looks so cute! I love the new do! He looks older . . . and leaner! He must be working out. Does he do P90X with you?! We got asked if Kev was a girl TWICE yesterday. That's never happened before--I'm sure it's the hair. Mike still refuses to cut it! Ha ha! THe beach looks so fun! I miss our trips down there!

thejencooper said...

I love the haircut! Roger looks so big! The header picture on your blog is adorable. Roger is seriously the cutest little boy. So I think all of our holiday 4 day weekends are booked for visiting family, but if you guys still want to come on a random weekend you are totally invited to come hang out with us!

4everboys said...

i think he looks so cute. i will have to do that to mareks hair soon enough. hey, and i wanted to tell you that im having a scentsy party june 30 at my house 7-9pm. its raquels last one!!!

Anonymous said...

He looks super cute! Dashing! :)

Natalie said...

Love it! I loved his crazy hair before too, but I'm a big fan of the buzz. He looks way cute. I was very sad when I first buzzed off Karson's curls, now I keep it that way.

~The Dippold's said...

So cute!! Perfect for Summer! :)

BarrusFamily said...

I LOVE THE IT! DOESN'T IT FEEL SO COOL? WHAT A BIG BOY. LOVE YOU GUYS!