Thank you Amanda for this tag as it allowed me to realize just how lame I really am.
Here's what you do: list 4 things you love, and one thing you hate, for each of the 5 senses. Then tag 5 people, leave them a note on their blog so they know. Also, let the person who tagged you know when you post yours.
Taste:
1-I love fresh picked strawberries.
2-I love banana/grape/plum baby food.
3-I love anything chocolate and mint.
4-I love, love, love french fries.
5-I hate cilantro.
Smell:
1-I love the smell of burnt sugar.
2-I love the smell of celestial strawberry lip gloss by Lipsmacker.
3-I love the smell of Purex baby laundry detergent.
4-I love the smell of lilacs.
5-I hate the smell of Roger's macaroni and cheese spit up.
Touch:
1-I love cuddling in our microfleece blanket.
2-I love the first hug after Matt's been gone for a while.
3-I love when Roger holds me close.
4-I love a good back scratch.
5-I hate anyone to go near my belly button.
Sight:
1-I love witnessing waterfalls.
2-I love watching girly movies.
3-I love the sight of my family.
4-I love the Wyoming sunset over Heart Mountain.
5-I hate the sight of any blood.
Sound:
1-I love the sound of Coldplay.
2-I love hearing Roger laugh.
3-I love the sound of the door when Matt's home.
4-I love my oldest brother, Travis' bass voice.
5-I hate the all consuming sound of our heater and air conditioner.
You are the lucky ones: Kerilynn C, Lisa B, Ashley H, NaDell R, and Holly D
Here's what you do: list 4 things you love, and one thing you hate, for each of the 5 senses. Then tag 5 people, leave them a note on their blog so they know. Also, let the person who tagged you know when you post yours.
Taste:
1-I love fresh picked strawberries.
2-I love banana/grape/plum baby food.
3-I love anything chocolate and mint.
4-I love, love, love french fries.
5-I hate cilantro.
Smell:
1-I love the smell of burnt sugar.
2-I love the smell of celestial strawberry lip gloss by Lipsmacker.
3-I love the smell of Purex baby laundry detergent.
4-I love the smell of lilacs.
5-I hate the smell of Roger's macaroni and cheese spit up.
Touch:
1-I love cuddling in our microfleece blanket.
2-I love the first hug after Matt's been gone for a while.
3-I love when Roger holds me close.
4-I love a good back scratch.
5-I hate anyone to go near my belly button.
Sight:
1-I love witnessing waterfalls.
2-I love watching girly movies.
3-I love the sight of my family.
4-I love the Wyoming sunset over Heart Mountain.
5-I hate the sight of any blood.
Sound:
1-I love the sound of Coldplay.
2-I love hearing Roger laugh.
3-I love the sound of the door when Matt's home.
4-I love my oldest brother, Travis' bass voice.
5-I hate the all consuming sound of our heater and air conditioner.
You are the lucky ones: Kerilynn C, Lisa B, Ashley H, NaDell R, and Holly D

6 comments:
I loved reading this...so many things I never knew. I should try baby food. I haven't gotten the courage yet, partly because Abby hasn't graduated to fruits. Banana/Grape/Plum doesn't sound too bad. :)
This is a really cute tag!
Cute tag! I'd be happy to email you the recipes - but first I need your email address.
I did mine too. You are so cute.
Man! I tagged you too! Oh well this can count for mine!
Is Lisa B. me? Just wondering. I'll try it even if it's not. Haven't been feeling too hot this last week, so maybe this week I'll get back on top of things.
Post a Comment