Sunday, February 22, 2009

We bought tickets!!!

Yeah, we finally get to enjoy Costa Vida and Wingers again soon! We just purchased tickets to Salt Lake City for May 12-19 to celebrate Roger's birthday with all of both sides of our families. We are also planning on sneaking some time in with friends too! We are excited as Matt hasn't been home for over a year now and our flights were canceled at Christmas.

Besides that, here are some faces of Roger that I don't ever want to forget.


I don't want to forget how grumpy he can be when he wakes up, or how his smile through a drool ridden gate can melt my heart at any given moment, or how excited he gets when his dad comes home, or how he uses his pointer finger to feel as many corners of books as he can.

9 comments:

amanda said...

Hey, I love the name of your blog. I totally quoted it to my hubby the other night when we were discussing our budget. Then told him I wanted some stuff.

Reianna said...

Your little one is so cute! I love taking my kids out to visit family. They get so much love and attention from the extended family...I wish I lived closer to them. Enjoy your trip!

Ashley Halsey said...

I only wish you were going to be in Utah a month sooner because we just bought OUR tickets to go up over Conference weekend! I would have loved LOVED loved to see you! Your little guy's pictures are super cute...wish I could see him in person : )

p.s.--you better call me!

Mindy said...

Yay for you guys! I am happy for you. Great way to spend his first b-day.

BarrusFamily said...

Can't wait to see you!!! Seems like forever since we've talked. Hope things are great! Roger is one handsome dude and I can't wait to see him! Is he crawling yet? Pulling up on things? Love you guys SOOOOOOO much!

Sarah said...

I didn't know you like Wingers ... how awesome. Wingers is my most favorite place to eat, so everytime we've been home (which has only been twice) I've gone to Wingers to eat. Yum! Have an awesome trip!

Kristen said...

Hey Lorie! I am finally getting caught up on everyone's blogs. I miss that little Rog--it seems like forever since I've seen him! I am excited for you guys to go home for his birthday celebration! Yeah! I liked your poem and loved the pics of Roger's faces!

Anonymous said...

If you have time we would love to have a bar-b-que with you guys!

amanda said...

Hey I tagged you, come over to my blog and see what for!