Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Let's face it, some days are harder than others. But doesn't that allow us to appreciate the good ones even more?

11 comments:

NaDell said...

Awww.
Kids are cute, even when they are upset!
Sorry you have to hear and see the cute face and still stick to your guns.

Mindy said...

Oh Rog man! :) I go two days without seeing him and I feel like I haven't seen him forever. I love that little man.

Ashley said...

I am so glad you posted that...today was one of those hard days and it's always nice to know I'm not the only one suffering! : ) P.S.--sorry I haven't responded to your tag on my blog yet. And also...CALL ME!

Adam Amy Wes said...

That's gotta be hard on you but i have to say, he is so dang cute!!!!

The Phipps said...

He is so cute and somedays I feel like that to and make those same faces!!:)

thejencooper said...

Hi Roger. I miss you and your chubby cheeks too! Love, Evie :)

Our family said...

That is without a doubt a Hallmark moment. Have you sold that photo to them yet? He looks just like Matt in that photo. It reminds me of Matt, working on our house, looking up at the roofline, pondering his next move, boogers and all.

Rae said...

OH MY HOLY GOODNESSES! I have been so bad about my blog and i was looking over old post and saw that i had comments. I can't believe you found me. I have been looking for you everywhere! I am so glad you found me. You have a beautiful family! And you are in the south!!!! how awesome!!!

troy said...

You've got a great kid there. Can't wait for ours to come. Sad that you're moving out of the ward, will miss seeing you and your funny little boy every Sunday. Remember you guys stil need to come to the beach with us.

Unknown said...

Lorelei, my feelings right now would be best expressed through a chat message sent by meg ryan in You've got mail but I am so drunk I cannot remember it.

I hope you made the right choice following the altercation depicted in the photo and abandoned the effort. Sat down and let it all go. Redirect your energies toward snake fighting, something else.

Congratulations on your life, Lorie. I am always longing for the past in any form and recently have missed movie nights at Katie Darnell's, felt them yanking me back through my driver's seat, drawing me back through the air to Trevon's house and truck.

I've been traveling for a year, am in Barstow, CA, right now at the Starbucks. The Starbucks is definetly worth the trip. The tiles on the floor look like they belong around a private swimming pool, some place quiet and calm but their covered with chairs and some kind of horn that keeps blowing behind my back. I believe it is a door with wind coming through it, also known as a bicycle horn. The nearest pool is at the Travelodge and it's smaller than a jellybean and not filled with jelly slime or water. It's actually empty. The wind is probably circling around at the bottom of it but who cares about the circles of the wind?

Here's to the precious, incommunicable past as Jim Burden said at the end of My Antonia. Here's to that past.

If you're ever at Samford in Birmingham, lookup Clara Gerhardt. She's a professor there I went to S. Korea with and if you ask her to, she'll think the world of me. It's brief but entertaining.

Someday, we all have to meet up again, even if it's in prison and I am bailing you out. I would do everything I could to get you out.

Watch Romeo and Juliet again if you get the chance. I did... but I had the chance. You know what I might still have it. Yeah. So that's the purpose of this blabbing -- to give that chance to you.

Your friend,

Isaac

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.