Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Please enjoy another slideshow- see below for explanation

2 comments:

Our family said...

Roger is a cute, cute kid. We were dissapointed you could not make it out. Jen made a feast for your family to enjoy. No worries, I put it in the freezer for you and we will have it ready for you when you make it to Utah.

BarrusFamily said...

Sorry I have been non-existant, I really have no excuse except that I've been busy. Doing what, I'm not quite sure, but there is always something! It was so great having you all here at Christmas! Wish you weren't so far away. Love the pictures! I'll have to get some from you! How did the family picture turn out for you? I couldn't quite tell, since some were cut out. I want to get everyone a nice big one, especially mom and dad. I'll try to give you a call soon. LOVE YOU!