Ahhhh, we sigh in relief. Our talks in church are over....Thanksgiving dinner is over....Roger's 6 month appointment is over (don't worry, his head is still in 90%)....Hosting Bunco is over....Matt's first few tests and helicopter rides are over....Our family picture taking is over....
LET THE HOLIDAYS BEGIN!!!!
Just typing that makes me want to take a nap. What a wonderful month November has been, full of business and blessings. If you'd like to view our family photos please visit www.tdarleyphotography.com, go to online ordering, Lorie's Family, and our password is "Stockton." Feel free to let me know your favorites.
LET THE HOLIDAYS BEGIN!!!!
Just typing that makes me want to take a nap. What a wonderful month November has been, full of business and blessings. If you'd like to view our family photos please visit www.tdarleyphotography.com, go to online ordering, Lorie's Family, and our password is "Stockton." Feel free to let me know your favorites.

7 comments:
I really enjoyed your talks today!!! Thanks:) Great job:)
I really did feel your relief! :) I am not mad that you posted that ugly picture of me on your blog. :) I must say though, that pancake making was quite the task!
You did not just have a baby 6 months ago! You look amazing! The pictures turned out so great!
Love the Music!!! It makes me miss you that much more :( Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!
Wow you are a busy little family! Roger is such a cute little baby! Abby's head is in the 90% area as well, it's hard to fit clothes over her head. :)
You have such a beautiful little family! I love your family pictures...they are all so cute! You look awesome! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas season with lots of fun memories.
I really enjoyed your talks on Sunday. I tend to drift in and out of talks but not with yours. I stayed focused the whole time. Thanks!
p.s. I posted pictures of the Turkey Bowl on our blog and there are some fun ones with Matt if you want to take a look. :) troyrebekah.blogspot.com.
You will have a tough time choosing. They are all amazing! I love, love, love the black and white of Roger touching the star!
Post a Comment