Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cream Cheese

This past weekend I attended the Cream Cheese Festival in Lowville, NY, with my FRG friends. Supposedly there was going to be a HUGE cheesecake to partake of and many neat cream cheese related items. I wouldn't know as there were swarms and swarms of people everywhere and the cheesecake got eaten before we even got there. I don't suggest an event like this for two little children (one which is teething, the other which is tired and grumpy) with a single stroller, without a husband. Not ideal.



I even gave him Mt. Dew to cheer him up...did the opposite



The brave crew trying to eat amidst the madness



Roger trying to figure out how to slather cream cheese "paint" onto the large canvas



Waited in line for around 30 minutes for this slide...totally worth it, ha



Roxie just trying to bring more teeth in

1 comment:

NaDell said...

You's think since it's a cream cheese festival, they'd make enough cheesecake!
Glad to see you and your adorable kids. =) I hope this month disappears quickly for you!