Ten days after the departure of my husband, I gave birth to our baby girl, Roxie. She was born on November 5 at 9:29 pm. She was 6 lbs, 13 oz, and 19 3/4". She has been such a joy. She is nursing well, napping well, cuddling well, and stealing my heart. Roger had a rough couple of days when we first brought her home, but now all he wants to do is hold Roxie. He will tell her loves her 20 times a day. My mom just left today, so now I am faced with the reality of two kids, a home, and just me. It is a challenge I am ready to face.
7 years ago

6 comments:
Lorie!!! Congratulations! Wow. You are so amazing. I don't know how you could take on anymore! Maybe add a church calling to your list? Ha ha! First off, Roxie is BEAUTIFUL! I love her name! I am glad that Roger is loving her so much! How is Matt doing? Do you get to talk to him often? I am glad everything went well and that your Mom was able to come out to be with you. HOW ARE YOU DOING?! It's a bit of an adjustment having two heh? Especially while Matt's deployed! Ah! Stay in as long as you need to . . . or get out as soon as you need to! I'll keep checking in on you--good luck! You are amazing.
Could she be more perfect? Oh my gosh, she's beautiful! Good luck with everything while Matt is away. I can't even imagine...
Beautiful little girl! I'm glad that the nursing is going well(you had trouble with your first right?) It is such a relief when things like that go smoother the second time around. Good luck with your time apart from you hubby! Thanks for supporting him while he serves our country!
She is just the cutest!! I love all that hair! I hope you are doing well, I think of you a lot. I hope that time will go fast for you, but then again if it does Roxie will grow too fast. Soo, I want what you want. :) I wish I could see Roger with Roxie, I bet he is going to be a great big brother.
She is beautiful! :)
She is beautiful, amazing, precious, angelic, breath taking. I love all of her hair. You are in our thoughts and prayers along with your hubby. XOXO
Post a Comment