We made it. I have no pictures to document our 26 ft Penske truck, towing a Jeep, with me following behind. My parents came and helped us drive the 1300 miles up to Ft. Drum. It was fun and a little less adventurous than I thought, which was a good thing. Roger did great on the trip because my mom sat back and played with him the whole time. He even slept well in the hotels.
When we first got here, it was freezing, windy, and rainy. It hasn't improved much since. I miss the sun. I haven't taken any pictures because 1-I don't feel well, and 2-there's not much to take pictures of right now. We are temporarily in a town home, waiting to close on a wonderful little 3 bedroom home. Once we close, and if we do, I will post pictures. So, basically, I might be moving again in a matter of 2-3 weeks. It'll be worth it though. We were able to see this home before it even listed, gave an offer the same day, they countered, then we accepted it. It fell into our laps and just feels right. It's a 1920s fully remodeled house. It will be the first place I've lived in my adult life that won't have white walls.
And my April Fools joke on Facebook wasn't really a joke. I am 10 weeks pregnant and feeling it. I am already wearing maternity jeans, is that normal? It has been rough, but I'm excited and starting to feel better.
7 years ago

10 comments:
Your mom is great!
I'm glad you made it there safely.
It's totally normal to "pop out" faster with each kid. Your muscles are all set to do the job now. It's automatic.
Congratulations!
Cant wait to see pictures of your new little home! :) and yes, I started showing sooner with Camden. Good Luck with closing on the house! Thats exciting!
I couldn't be more excited for you guys. New town, new house, new baby, cute roger, no white walls! How exciting. :) Can't wait to see more pictures. Hope your sickness fades soon. Agh! I have full sympathy for you and sometimes I still think I am going to wake up and have it again. And congrats to Matt on graduation!
Lori it's good to hear what you guys have been up to!!! How exciting to be expecting another little one!!! maybe we will run into each other sometime in the future!! good luck with everything!
Congrats! I've heard people say that you get bigger faster with your second pregnancy (although I have no desire to find out if that's true). Hope all goes well with your house closing and you are in your new place soon!
Congrats!!! And yes it is totally normal to be in maternity pants only 10 weeks in!! I swear once I read "pregnant" with Dallin and Emme, I felt my stomach pop out!! I'm so excited for you guys!
Glad you made it and it went well. You look GORGEOUS in your picture. P.S. Now that we live closer, we should get together sometime. You always have a place to stay if you are out this way.
Hey congrats on the baby! Yay! And the move!
Glad you guys made it there safe and sound. Congrats on the upcoming arrival and good Luck with closing on the house! Enjoyed the update! :)
Hey There! Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys! So many new and exciting things happening in your lives! Hooray! I hope you are feeling better and continue to grow large with child. Ha ha! Being pregnant is so fun! Good luck with everything--I can't wait to see pics . . . of Roger, of the new house, of your belly! Hooray! Congratulations again!
Post a Comment