I think Roger is going to miss Beaver Lake trail ALMOST as much as I will. I try to run or walk this trail almost every day. I only have 2 1/2 months left on it and am devastated to leave it behind. I will miss everything about it and Roger will miss throwing away garbage and learning his colors from the arrows.
7 years ago

7 comments:
I miss Beaver Trail! Thanks for taking pictures of it, I needed to see it :) Maybe I miss it so much because that was where I got my last exercise. :) It's also weird to see Roger walking on it where the last time he couldn't walk at all yet. That stinks about your stroller! Was it your running one?
I miss that trail soooooo bad. And you! And Mindy! I can't believe you are moving so soon. We head back to Bragg the end of March! Maybe you guys could swing through and see us! ;) Miss and love ya!
Glad to see you caught up on all your blogging! Family Day looked so fun! And, we seemed to really enjoy the chili cook-off too! which one was your favorite? I think we like the band of brothers the best. We are excited for you guys to go to Drum, but will be sad to see you go!...I guess that means we will just have to come visit!
Hey guys! 2 1/2 months, wow! Time is flying! Hope you all are doing well!
I'm sorry that you have to leave a place you love, Lorie! Roger looks like he is growing up really fast. He is such a cute little boy. And Matt looks pretty professional, smart, and tough in his flight uniform. Things have changed so much it seems. Miss you and love you lots!!
Ah! Beaver trail! I miss that special trail too! Thanks for the trip down memory lane! It was fun to check in on you guys and see you are going to FT DRUM!! Hooray! That will be a fun adventure! When do you go?
Ok, I think you guys fell off the face of the planet! Where are the updates? I need a Stockton update! Haha!
Post a Comment