Thursday, October 9, 2008

Another Tag

Sorry if you are sick of learning about me, but if I give out tags, I feel I must do them.

6 quirks (just skimming the surface really)


1-The shower curtain must be pulled across the tub at all times.

2-My big toes are ski ramps. As much as I try to point them down, they won't. Every pair of socks I have ever owned over 3 months has a hole from the ramps.


3-I love the smell of campfire on clothes-if I go camping, I usually won't wash my jackets or sweatshirts for weeks just so I can keep the smell.

4-I can't go to sleep at night unless the dishes are done.

5-I don't like using the same bathroom cleaner over and over...I have around 6 different kinds and enjoy rotating them.

6-When I am driving by myself or with Roger, I almost always cry. It feels good to let it out without anyone seeing.

Tag, you're it: Jerid, Shelly, Kaci, Reianna, Jesicca, Valerie

3 comments:

Dave and Kerilynn Cindrich said...

Those are some very interesting facts about you, Lorie! ... I know I'm not "active" on my blog, but I want to feel the love sometime, and would feel honored to be tagged. ...PS... How are you guys doing?

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious! I love tags... it is so fun getting to know you better! Hug your little man for us!

happydays said...

I like to pick my nose when no one is looking.